Hey there, big THANK YOU for reaching out to me! This is an Auto-Reply email to answer some questions you might have about getting tattooed by me! Please keep all of the following information in mind when you resend me your email!
-I'm at Outer Limits Tattoo! It is located in downtown Long Beach California, at 22 South Chestnut Place 90802.
-I charge $175 an hour, and I prefer working 4-6 hours each session but no less than 2 hours. ($350 minimum)
-I take at least a 1 hour non-refundable cash deposit for every tattoo. If your appointment requires 3 or more sessions you will need to leave a 2 hour non-refundable cash deposit This deposit is a prerequisite for making a tattoo appointment and must be made prior to booking anything (read about deposits here). Consultation appointments are free and, more times than not, required to make an appointment!
-I will not give you a price quote for your tattoo in any way. There are way too many variables that go into accurate pricing, thus, pricing without more information is irresponsible and unfair. I usually can give you a better idea in person or after the first session (if that applies). With that said, if you have a budget that you are trying to stay within please let me know ahead of time so we can figure it out if that is feasible or not! Any further questions, read here!
-I dislike (rarely do) touch ups, add-ons, and/or lettering/font tattoos. However, if it is not the main theme of the tattoo let me know and we might be able to figure out a way to include that in some way. If I cannot, I can at least point you in the right direction.
-IMPORTANT: When responding please follow ALL of these prompts closely!
• 1- Start a new email thread. All further emails to need to be sent to email@example.com.
• 2- Please title your response "Pappy Van Winkle". Silly I know, but it quickens my search when my books open again or if I have a surprise opening! Spelling Matters!
• 3- Please include a brief description of the tattoo you would like to get (keep it short, but thorough. Include: general size, style preference, and reference images).
• 4- Please describe what part of your body you want the tattoo. Include a high quality image, or a few if necessary, of said body part (preferably taken by someone else, selfies are usually not that great!).
• 5- If you have one, please mention your total budget. I will do my best to let you know if it is feasible or not.
• 6- Please, give me your availability. Which days/times you're mostly available (Keeping in mind, I don't work weekends). Occasionally, I have last minute cancellations and sometimes I am able to plug in clients to skip the line!
A very big and serious THANK YOU, again, for your patience, understanding, and most importantly, your support!